Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quad trip!

My first stop was La salle but I couldn't get in because of some problems.
DLSU main is Neo classical inspired architecture.
The color of the exterior is white so it is soothing in the eyes.

My second stop was the National museum.

I didn't know the musuem was just near Intramuros even though the last trip was just there(Luneta trip)





Corinthean Column was used in this structure.

The color was pale yellow I don't know why but I think they used pale yellow so the they won't paint again and again when there's a stain.

The entrance was free but taking pictures inside is prohibited so I just moved on and traveled to my next stop.

the next stop was manila city hall

It was scorching hot while I was walking to Manila City Hall.
I needed to change clothes because I was so wet.



It was just like the National Musuem they used Corinthean colums the pale yellow color.
The difference is that the Manila city hall doesn't have pediment while National musuem doesn't have arches.

Last stop was Post Office I felt that I'm in greece because of the columns used (Ionic). I was just amazed I can't talk straight that time I was stuttering.



I was just curious about the spelling of the building there it was "BVILDING". I dont know if im color blind if its dirty white or the color was flesh.

"FIN"

No comments:

Post a Comment